Thursday, December 1, 2011

Something really important happened today that may change my life...

Women are strong, independent beings who can do anything they set their mind to. Today, I did it. I got up the courage, planned everything out, and I...proposed! Yessirree, I proposed! I popped that question that's so important to a woman in higher education.

Confused? Let me explain.

I can't graduate with my MS in Exercise Science until I have one of three options completed: 1) a thesis; 2) a project; or 3) complete a final exam. I have chosen to do a project - a manual or handbook based on the Female Athlete Triad (without getting scientific, it's 3 parts - eating disorders, loss of menstrual cycles, and osteoporosis) and how it affects gymnasts (my favorite sport of all time aside from judging people's fashion choices). So today, I proposed my project idea to my committee, and they said YES!

Oh joy, I just know my committee, my manual and I will be so happy! And I promise, there will be no changing my mind after just 72 days of work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment