Thursday, February 9, 2012

I told you so.

I KNEW when I started this blog that it was going to fall by the wayside. And I wasn't feeling too guilty about it until I saw my good friend Susie (amazeball blogger who sets the bar WAY too high for the rest of us) doing a daily blog for the month of February. And right about Day 8 is when I said "golldarnit, I have to blog" - so here I am. YAY! I know you missed us.

Ok, so first day back to blogging. What to say, what to say... hmmm. I would like to speak about something I really really love: bubble baths. I love all sorts of oils, scented salts, and warm bubbly water. I love face-masking (not the hockey kind) while simultaneously drinking a warm mug-of-whatever (chai tea, whiskey, chocolate wine, whatevs). Also, my laptop sits on the toilet and I watch Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle, and Whitney. And Last Man Standing, 90210, Criminal Minds, and CSI. And Jersey Shore. Pretty much any show that streams on tv.

I secretly love that I'm the only one who can fit in the tub - sorry Jeff. Seriously, if men could fit in the prefabricated tubs stuck in our bathrooms, we would have to rock paper scissors for time in those bubbles, because it's AMAZING. And FREE. So the next time that you complain about having to spend money for a good time (*wink wink), I'm assigning you to baby-duty while I relax and beautify in my tub. At no cost to me.

Feeling sick? Release the eucalyptus. Feeling sore? There are therapeutic sore-muscles bath salts. Feeling blah? Run the suds, my friend, because the tub is where it's at. Put the AHH back in Spa and you'll thank me later.

So Jeff? Your baby. And I'm using the last of the sugar scrub. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment