I'm a little late to the blogging train. But someone apparently saved me a seat on the bandwagon, because here I am. I've informed my husband and my child that we are starting this blog because there are a lot of people who care about what we have to say and what we are doing. Jeff said "yup, everyone loves what you say" (I'll pretend I didn't notice the sarcasm) and Paisley said the only word she loves to taunt me with: "Dada".
My friend Susie has a blog. A fabulous one. Her journal of shenanigans has inspired me. And since it's the holidays and I'm in a giving mood, I present to you the small town charms and adventures of a happy little bunch of nutjobs. Welcome to The Awesome Cochrans*.
* KeepingupwiththeCochrans was taken.
First shout out AND first comment?! My stars! So excited to watch this unfold!
ReplyDelete